A South Korean Comic The beginning after the End started a new buzz between lovers of Korean Drama. The craze of manhwa has started and it is expected to gain as much popularity as Korean TV series gained in the last couple of years. Manhwa or Manga is a term that people generally refer to South Korean comics. South Korean comics are a crucial part of South Korean culture.
About The beginning after the End
An epic fantasy story The beginning after the end written by the author named turtle supernatural action-packed story. Which also provides its users with a romantic nature and adventures open life experience. The whole novel is compiled in 8 different volumes with 344 chapters till now and it is still going on. That means readers are still in suspense about the ending of the comic book The Beginning after the End. The story is also available in the English language which is a huge relief for all the readers.
The Beginning After the End Chapter 119 : Read Now
The Latest Chapter of the beginning after the end Manga is now released and you can read the full novel below in English language. We have tried our best to present this manga in a readable format.
Summary of The Beginning after the End
The story is about a person named Arthur Laywin. Who is reborn in a magical world in a land of fantastical creatures. In the story, in his previous life Arthur was a king named Grey who had all the wealth, strength, and prestige of the world. But he suffered an untimely and mysterious death and was later reborn as Arthur Laywin. In his new life, He seeks to correct the mistakes of his past equipped with the magic, knowledge of a powerful king. When he was not a King Grey, he lived a distant life. But this time it was different.
In his new life, Arthur is the child of 2 retired adventurers who gain the purpose of life through each of his experiences which is something he lacked in his previous life as King Grey. In his new life, he resolves to live a sincere and courageous life with the people he loves after the dragon sacrifices its life in order to protect Arthur Laywin. In his previous life, Arthur didn’t have any family and only a few friends. And in order to protect himself from the enemies, he always had to suppress his feelings and wasn’t able to fully express his emotions in front of anyone.
Abilities of Arthur in The beginning after the end
Now let’s talk about the abilities of Arthur in the novel The Beginning after the end. As the story progress, we get to learn that Arthur is a Quadra Elemental which means he can control all four elements which include Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth. Soon after we learn that he becomes Deviant that means he can control higher levels of 4 elements such as Ice and lightning. He is also able to do some gravity control but at very low levels only after using realm heart.
In his previous life, Arthur has renounced swordsman. But due to his young weaker body as compared to his previous body as King Grey he wasn’t able to do all the movements he used to do. In the story further, Arthur reached a white stage where he was able to fly.
Other Characters of the beginning after the end
Let’s talk about a few very important characters of the novel, The beginning after the end, who played a very crucial role in the life of Arthur.
- Alice Laywin who is the mother of Arthur in this life. He didn’t have any mother or father in his life when he was Grey. Because he has old memories of his past this feeling of having parents was very new for him. Alice Laywin was an ideal mother who loved him so much and even after he told her about his previous memories she came to terms with him.
- Reynolds Laywin, father of Arthur in his new life, was one of the best. I love him so much in the story when Arthur had an accident he cried when he got to know that Arthur is safe and alive. Even though in the beginning when Arthur told his family about his previous life memories, Reynolds I was also shocked and had so many thoughts. But he was the one who helped Alice to come to the terms with Arthur.
- Jasmine Flamesworth was like an older sister and mentor to Arthur. If you say Jasmine was one of the closest people to Arthur it will not be wrong.
- Sylvia was also like a Mother/grandmother figure to the author in his new life. Sylvia was one of the people who tried to help him and support him. Once she tried to create a portal to send back to his previous life and even risked her life in order to save Arthur.
- Sylvie was a dragon and companion of Arthur. She looked at Arthur as a father figure. Arthur raised her and in a fight Sylvie sacrificed herself in order to protect him. They Both were able to talk to each other by using mental ability.
More Chapters are on the way: Stay Tunned
If you want more chapters to be uploaded then please tell us below in the comment section. We will try to upload the requested chapter within 5 hours.