Help With Wordpad In Windows
Help With Wordpad In Windows – Windows operating system comes with various programs and functions integrated. For example, notepad. If you want to write something on your computer which uses the Windows operating system, you have to use an application, and Microsoft gives you an option with a notepad.
But, the notepad in Windows operating system is one of the most basic applications which is in the system from the very first day the company launched the operating system. Nowadays, you can use the more advanced version of the north word called Wordpad.
Wordpad is a more advanced word notepad, but it has fewer functions than the most advanced version called Microsoft Word. Those who don’t have Microsoft Word on their computer running on windows use Wordpad.
It is a completely free-to-use application that first came with Windows 95, and even after 6 or seven versions of Windows, it is still running successfully. Let’s see if you need any help with WordPress in windows after reading our article.
How To Enable WordPad In Windows 10 and 11
Wordpad by windows comes integrated along with every version of Windows, whether it’s Windows 10 or Windows 11. You don’t have to use any third-party installer to enable Wordpad in Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Before you do anything, we will suggest you use our how-to open Wordpad in windows methods. These are very simple methods, and they will allow you to open the WordPad in any operating system.
For example, you used our methods, and you did not find Wordpad in your operating system, then you can use the below-given steps to enable Wordpad in Windows 10 and 11.
- First of all, you have to open the settings in your Windows 10 or 11.
- Once you have opened the settings now, click or tap on apps and Features.
- After opening the apps and features, kindly click on the Optional features.
- Now in the optional features option, kindly click on add feature and Scroll down or use the search bar to find Wordpad.
- Once you have found the Wordpad option, kindly select it and press install.
As soon as you press install, it will enable Wordpad in Windows 10 or 11. You can use the above-given tutorial on any latest operating system offered by Microsoft, either Windows 10 or Windows 11.
How To Use Wordpad in Windows 10 and 11
There are various methods that you can use to open the Wordpad in Windows 10 and 11. We have included a few of the easiest methods to open the Wordpad in Windows 10 and 11.
- First of all, you have to click on the windows button on your keyboard or press the start icon.
- After opening the start menu, kindly type Wordpad in the search box.
- And as soon as you take the Wordpad in the search box, it will show you a few options. You have to select the Wordpad icon along with the control panel as a subtitle.
Now let’s take a look at the second method to open the Wordpad in Windows 10 and 11.
- First of all, you have to open the Run. You can Press the Win+R button together to open the Run.
- Apart from other given shortcuts, you can also use the windows search to find the run application on your computer.
- Once you have opened the run application, kindly type the following command write and press enter.
- As soon as you press enter, it will open Wordpad on any Version of Windows.
Our third method to open the WordPad in windows will only work on windows integrated with Cortana. It is artificial intelligence programmed as a personal assistant for every Windows 10 and 11 user.
- First of all, kindly click on the Cortana icon at the left of your taskbar.
- If you are not able to find the Cortana icon, then you can also search for the same in the start menu.
- Once you have opened up Cortana, kindly type or speak with an open Wordpad.
- The artificial intelligence will automatically open a Wordpad for you on your command, or it will give you a direct link that will be clickable.
Enable Wordpad Spell Check In Windows 10 and 11
No matter how much you have studied the English language, it is very normal for anyone to make spelling mistakes in English. That is why MS Word integrated a function that will allow you to do a spell check on your writing.
Even if you use any features such as spell check, there is no need to be worried about feeling ashamed. You can use the below-given steps to enable Wordpad spell check in Windows 10 and 11.
Kindly remember we are going to use third-party software to enable WordPress spell check in Windows 10 and 11. If you are not comfortable installing any third-party software, kindly do not proceed.
- Kindly click on the link given above to visit your official website of tiny Spell.
- Now, look at the ribbon menu at the top of the display and find the download button.
- Once you have downloaded the installer, kindly install it.
- Voila! Your spell check has been successful and enabled, and now the application will suggest to you all the variations of your spelling mistake.
The tiny spell application will sit silently at the taskbar of your computer. It does not consume much of your Internet data. Apart from that, the application is completely safe to use as it does not create any problems, such as lagging your system.
Wordpad is a completely free-to-use feature integrated by Microsoft India in every operating system since Windows 95. In a broader view, Wordpad is an upgraded version of an already in use notepad.
At the same time, it is a smaller version of Microsoft Word, which has every function required to perform various tasks, such as creating the design in a document.
There are multiple methods that you can use to open a Wordpad in any operating system, including Windows 10 and 11. We have attached a step-by-step guide of various methods in our article, which you can read above.
Because it is a smaller version of Microsoft Word, which is a premium product offered by Microsoft, Wordpad does not come with an Integrated spell check feature.
We have included a step-by-step guide that will help you integrate or enable Wordpad spell check in Windows 10 and 11. Kindly remember our step-by-step guide includes third-party software.